CME Prep Course
Chartered Membership Examination Preparation Course
The designation “Chartered Structural Engineer” is awarded by the Institution of Structural Engineers, UK.
The Institution of Structural Engineers is recognised internationally for the high technical standard and professional competence of its members.
Uniquely, the Institution is an international qualifying body for structural engineers, which requires members to demonstrate their competence through the Chartered Membership Examination (CME). This 7 hour examination is held in July each year (for full Victoria Branch support).
Members of the Institution of Structural Engineers:
- Have demonstrated their competence through success in the CME, and the standard of entry is maintained in this way.
- Are recognized as professionals who have attained an objective standard through this examination.
- Have an internationally accepted qualification (UK, Europe, HK, Singapore ...)
- Gain great confidence and pride in passing this standard.
- Are distinguished from generalist professional engineers.
A complete information package on the last IStructE Chartered Membership Examination (CME) Preparation Course in 2017 can be downloaded from the link below:
Register Your Interest for 2018
Register your interest for the 2018 CME prep course using the link below.
Current Introductory Material
Taking the course this year? Please use the following link to access materials. Talk to your course contact for a password to access.