Preparation Course for Chartered Membership Examination 2014
Introduction Session - Introduction to the course and guidance on membership applications
The designation “Chartered Structural Engineer” is awarded by the Institution of Structural Engineers, UK.
The Institution of Structural Engineers is recognised internationally for the high technical standard and professional competence of its members.
Uniquely, the Institution is an international qualifying body for structural engineers, which requires members to demonstrate their competence through the Chartered Membership Examination (CME).
Members of the Institution of Structural Engineers:
- have demonstrated their competence through success in the CME, and the standard of entry is maintained in this way.
- are recognized as professionals who have attained an objective standard through this examination.
- have an internationally accepted qualification (UK, Europe, HK, Singapore...)
- gain great confidence and pride in passing this standard.
- are distinguished from generalist professional engineers.
This examination is held in April each year.
A complete information package on the Chartered Membership Examination Preparation Course can be downloaded here.
This event will run from 6:00 - 7:00pm in Room B309, Engineering Block B at The University of Melbourne, Parkville (Building 175 on this map.)
This event is free to attend.